CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal
- Chartered Accountant devoted to the cause of C. A. Students. He was a merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd, 4th and 24th Rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively). He also has a unique distinction of scoring 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation.
- He completed his graduation in 1998, with distinction from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune. In 2000, he completed his M.Com. from Pune University with first class. In 2007, he passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, USA with 90.25%.
- He had also appeared for U.P.S.C, examination and twice got the interview call but could not make into final selection list. However, the experience and knowledge gained while preparing for UPSC helped him to broaden his outlook and proved very useful for teaching CA students. He has also passed Diploma in Business Finance conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad. In 2006, he passed Derivative Module conducted by National Stock Exchange with 81.25%.
- Currently, he is providing guidance to C.A. students to meet the challenges of tough examination conducted by ICAI. Within a short span of eleven years, he has guided over 36,000 students to face the examinations confidently. In the opinion of the students, he is one of the best teachers for Accounts & Financial Management.
- He was a co-opted member of Board of Studies, ICAI for the year 2007-2008.
- He has also co-authored "Advanced Auditing" for C.A. Final students, which has become a national best - seller. He has written a book on "Auditing for P.C.C./I.P.C.C", which has been highly appreciated by the students community. He has compiled a book, "Laws of Success", which is a collection of great thoughts and words of inspiration. His other works include a book on Accounting Standards, which has been written in a very simple, concise and student friendly manner. He has prepared a theory book, "CA Final - Financial Management", which contains the entire syllabus in simple and easy language. Similarly, a theory book has been prepared for "PC.C. / I.P.C.C. Costing and Financial Management".
- He has also compiled a book "Mind Candy", a book on motivation and leadership. He has compiled a book, "Sweet Voice", a book on motivational quotes. He is a founder member of "A. S. Foundation", an organisation to promote education among the large section of people. He is supported by eminent faculties.
- His working experience with firms like M/s. S. B. Billimoria & Co. and M/s. A. F. Ferguson & Co. helped him to understand the intricacies of corporate world. He believes in Swami Vivekanand's words, "Arise, Awake and stop not till the Goal is reached."
CA Aarti Lahoti
- Stood 24th in CA Final All India Merit-List in November 2008 examination.
- Completed her articleship from the prestigious multi-national firm Deloitte Haskins & Sells.
- Audit experience in different industries such as information technology, manufacturing, ITES, which gave her practical understanding of business world.
- Uses lot of practical examples in her teaching.
- Secured First Prize for paper presented on AS-22, "Accounting for Taxes on Income", at the 2nd National Convention for CA. Students at Pune organised by ICAI.
- She is devoted faculty of A. S. Foundation,since last 5 years, India's Largest Academy for C. A. Course.
- She undertakes regular tests for students and personally evaluates their performance which is very effective.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Author of Final & IPCC Auditing Book.
CA Kedar Junnarkar
Fellow member of ICAI. Chartered Accountant based in Pune and have teaching experience of more than 4 years. ü Diploma Holder in: IFR ( Diploma in International Financial Reporting – ACCA UK) ü DISA (Diploma in Information Systems Audit – ICAI, New Delhi) A RANK HOLDER IN ALL FIVE EXAMINATION:
- AIR 5 in CA Professional Exam I
- AIR 27 in CA Professional Exam II
- AIR 47 in CA Final 2009
- AIR 13 in CS Executive
- Rank7 in HSC (Pune Division) All India Subject topper in:
- Economics (91/100 in CA Professional Exam I)
- Audit (83/100 in CA Professional Exam II)
- Second Highest in State in HSC in:
- Accountancy (99/100)
- French (98/100)
- Conducts a practical case study after the completion of batch called
- TAX TRIPPING.
- He is very popular for his short notes and has prepared stories which cover all sections of the subject.
- AIR 27 in CA Professional Exam II
Er. DEEPAK OSWAL
- A software engineer from Pune University with first class with distinction (Topped in his college with 75.6% in the final semester)
- Has worked with IBM and HP as a software developer
- Has worked on technologies like java, .Net , cpp also on automotive testing using QTP
- Has developed a project on Network security (and tried to overcome the key distribution disadvantage of public key encryption )
- Has developed extremely innovative ways to teach the NEW SYLLABUS and
- Has fantastic communication skills and has also been teaching Business communication to CS students
CA NIRAJ MAHAJAN
- Qualified Chartered Accountant as conferred by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Has completed his graduation from BMCC, University of Pune.
- Total working experience of 5 years. For 3 years worked with Sudit K Parekh & Co. which is ranked amongst top 10 tax expert firm in India.
- Has handled tax compliances of Listed Companies, Private Limited Companies, NBFCs, Trust, Individuals, HNIs, NRIs.
- Till date his articles relating to taxation have been on magazines by Taxmann and on websites of The Hindu, Taxmann, Taxguru, CAClubIndia etc.
- Writes a tax blog at www.indiantaxblog.blogspot.in.
- He is a young, dynamic and student-friendly teacher. Easily approachable for all your doubts
CA Rachendra Mundada
- Has done Ethical hacking and Computer programming Courses
- Practicing Chartered Accountant
- Member of the “Career Counseling committee of WIRC of ICAI”
- Renowned Motivational speaker, inspired numerous students at ICAI branches of Dhule, Aurangabad and also Nagpur
- Holder of Limca book of world record for successful completion of 24hrs WREADATHON in the year 2011
CS Kajol Agarwal
- Kajol Agrawal is a Commerce graduate and a qualified Company Secretary with merit in all three years.
- She has secured All India Rank at all the three levels of Company Secretary exams. She has worked with a legal consulting firm and has experience of handling secretarial works of both Private and Public Companies.
- Currently she is pursuing LLB from Indian Law Society (ILS Law College) with Business Laws as her specialisation.
- She loves Company law and allied subjects.
CA Amit Jain
- Faculty of Indirect taxation & Risk Management
- Chartered Accountant (Intermediate All India 41st Rank Holder )
- CIMA – United Kingdom (All India 1st Rank and Globally 2nd Rank in Professional Gateway Exam)
- Diploma in IFRS, ACCA – United Kingdom
- Diploma in Business Finance, ICFAI
- Certificate in Derivatives, National Stock Exchange
During post qualification journey, he gained extensive exposure to fundamental of 5 pillars of Finance Domain i.e. Financial Reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis, Internal and Statutory Audit, Taxation and Mitigating Risks & Losses. As a Top Management Executive, he has handled assignment related to Indirect Taxation including GST implementation, Direct Tax & International Taxation, European VAT Laws, Risk Mitigating Strategy, Designing Controls including SOX compliances etc. Recruited & Trained CA, CS, CMA, MBA etc. He became Top Management executive at the age of 28th in Fortune 50 Multinational company. He is also ex-member of IMA CFO Forum. He has 10 years of Top Management experience (CFO/FC) out of 15 years of post-qualification experience. LinkedIn profile:-