CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal
- Chartered Accountant devoted to the cause of C. A. Students. He was a merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd, 4th and 24th Rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively). He also has a unique distinction of scoring 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation.
- He completed his graduation in 1998, with distinction from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune. In 2000, he completed his M.Com. from Pune University with first class. In 2007, he passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, USA with 90.25%.
- He had also appeared for U.P.S.C, examination and twice got the interview call but could not make into final selection list. However, the experience and knowledge gained while preparing for UPSC helped him to broaden his outlook and proved very useful for teaching CA students. He has also passed Diploma in Business Finance conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad. In 2006, he passed Derivative Module conducted by National Stock Exchange with 81.25%.
- Currently, he is providing guidance to C.A. students to meet the challenges of tough examination conducted by ICAI. Within a short span of eleven years, he has guided over 36,000 students to face the examinations confidently. In the opinion of the students, he is one of the best teachers for Accounts & Financial Management.
- He was a co-opted member of Board of Studies, ICAI for the year 2007-2008.
- He has also co-authored "Advanced Auditing" for C.A. Final students, which has become a national best - seller. He has written a book on "Auditing for P.C.C./I.P.C.C", which has been highly appreciated by the students community. He has compiled a book, "Laws of Success", which is a collection of great thoughts and words of inspiration. His other works include a book on Accounting Standards, which has been written in a very simple, concise and student friendly manner. He has prepared a theory book, "CA Final - Financial Management", which contains the entire syllabus in simple and easy language. Similarly, a theory book has been prepared for "PC.C. / I.P.C.C. Costing and Financial Management".
- He has also compiled a book "Mind Candy", a book on motivation and leadership. He has compiled a book, "Sweet Voice", a book on motivational quotes. He is a founder member of "A. S. Foundation", an organisation to promote education among the large section of people. He is supported by eminent faculties.
- His working experience with firms like M/s. S. B. Billimoria & Co. and M/s. A. F. Ferguson & Co. helped him to understand the intricacies of corporate world. He believes in Swami Vivekanand's words, "Arise, Awake and stop not till the Goal is reached."
CA Aarti Lahoti
- Stood 24th in CA Final All India Merit-List in November 2008 examination.
- Completed her articleship from the prestigious multi-national firm Deloitte Haskins & Sells.
- Audit experience in different industries such as information technology, manufacturing, ITES, which gave her practical understanding of business world.
- Uses lot of practical examples in her teaching.
- Secured First Prize for paper presented on AS-22, "Accounting for Taxes on Income", at the 2nd National Convention for CA. Students at Pune organised by ICAI.
- She is devoted faculty of A. S. Foundation,since last 5 years, India's Largest Academy for C. A. Course.
- She undertakes regular tests for students and personally evaluates their performance which is very effective.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Author of Final & IPCC Auditing Book.
Er. DEEPAK OSWAL
- A software engineer from Pune University with first class with distinction (Topped in his college with 75.6% in the final semester)
- Has worked with IBM and HP as a software developer
- Has worked on technologies like java, .Net , cpp also on automotive testing using QTP
- Has developed a project on Network security (and tried to overcome the key distribution disadvantage of public key encryption )
- Has developed extremely innovative ways to teach the NEW SYLLABUS and
- Has fantastic communication skills and has also been teaching Business communication to CS students
CA NIRAJ MAHAJAN
- Qualified Chartered Accountant as conferred by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Has completed his graduation from BMCC, University of Pune.
- Total working experience of 5 years. For 3 years worked with Sudit K Parekh & Co. which is ranked amongst top 10 tax expert firm in India.
- Has handled tax compliances of Listed Companies, Private Limited Companies, NBFCs, Trust, Individuals, HNIs, NRIs.
- Till date his articles relating to taxation have been on magazines by Taxmann and on websites of The Hindu, Taxmann, Taxguru, CAClubIndia etc.
- Writes a tax blog at www.indiantaxblog.blogspot.in.
- He is a young, dynamic and student-friendly teacher. Easily approachable for all your doubts
CA Rachendra Mundada
- Has done Ethical hacking and Computer programming Courses
- Practicing Chartered Accountant
- Member of the “Career Counseling committee of WIRC of ICAI”
- Renowned Motivational speaker, inspired numerous students at ICAI branches of Dhule, Aurangabad and also Nagpur
- Holder of Limca book of world record for successful completion of 24hrs WREADATHON in the year 2011
CA. CS. ANSHUL AGRAWAL
Teaching Experience: 6 years
A CA & CS by profession and a Teacher, Motivator, Singer, Vlogger and YouTube by Passion. He is a multi-faceted personality, who have nurtured thousands of young ignited minds. Being creative in nature, he went on exploring his skills in various areas and achieved a lot in those directions too. Apart from this he had also proven his sound leadership skills when he rejuvenated Pune Branch of Western Indian Chartered Accountants Students’ Association in the year 2009-10. An author of various articles published in various publications – nation and international. A proficient speaker who have addressed thousands of audiences in various forums, as a cricketer, singer and a YouTuber, his life journey has always been motivation to all his students.
Subjects Taught : Subjects as per Annual Info Brochure PLUS
CA-Intermediate: Accounting, Cost & Management Accounting & Adv. Accounting