Take this course and get
- Study materials:-
(a) Theory e book containing extensive theory, concepts and short cut tricks of all the topics according to GATE & IES syllabus.
(b) Objective e book containing more than 700 questions .Test paper is also provided at the end of each unit. Previous 25 years GATE and previous 15 year IES questions are covered.
2. Video Lectures containing explanation of every topic in DVDs
3. Video solutions for all classroom objective questions in DVDs
4. Doubt clearing through Whats app group, Facebook page and discussion room
- Course Description
Maximize your chances of getting a high score. Master “Engineering Mechanics” Subject for your upcoming Gate Examination!
This course is ideal for Mechanical/Civil engineering students who want to master Production for their forthcoming Gate Examination. This online course covers all the concepts through a series of video lecture with detailed explanations of every topic and live doubt clearing sessions. Through the package being offered we have tried to cover the best study material for reference and test series to help you prepare well. This Gate course is suitable for all those who wants expert guidance for preparation at their home .Enroll Now in this online course and get taught by an experienced instructor for the GATE
+ Return Guarantee
Why should you enroll in the course?
• Learn at your own pace. Lectures by highly knowledgeable and experienced technical experts with 9+ years of experience in GATE teaching in DVDs which can be viewed number of times till exam and even after it.
• Well prepared study material which covers all theoretical aspects, highlighting the important topics from where questions are frequently asked in GATE, IES and other PSU exams.
• Quick guide with video tutorials, doubt clearing sessions and test series.
• Self-evaluation test will be provided after each topic to analyze performance.
• Previous year papers for GATE & IES included in the study materials provided.
• Learn from a well-qualified instructor with 8+ years of experience in GATE teaching
Industrial Management/ Operation Research:
|1||Introduction & Forecasting||1 Hour 35 Min.|
|2||PERT||1 Hour 55 Min.|
|3||Inventory Control||3 Hours 50 Min.|
|4||Transportation & Assignment||3 Hours 10 Min.|
|5||Linear Programming||3 Hours 10 Min.|
| ||TOTAL||13 Hours 40 Min.|